These terms are effective February 28, 2017.
- New commissions for new bronze casts of anime characters or other work will typically cost $200 to $1000.
- A services agreement must be made that will outline the scope of the new work, the agreed price, and the time frame for work completion. This service agreement will be specified through the Commissions form and subsequent emails.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 or half of the contract price, whichever is greater, must be provided before work will begin.
- All work is subject to my approval. There is a maximum figure size as my casting equipment can only handle items up to a certain size.
- You are responsible to pay all shipping costs, insurance premiums, and duty and taxes required for delivery of the work to you. These costs will be assessed upon completion of the work and are in addition to the commission costs.
- If you cancel the work after payment of the deposit or fail to accept the work or return the work to me within 30 days of delivery all funds paid, less the non-refundable deposit and less any shipping costs and insurance premiums and duty and taxes paid, will be returned to you.
- You must contact me for a Return Authorization before returning goods to me. You are responsible for all costs to return the work.
- If I cancel the work or cannot complete the commission for any reason then all funds received, including the non-refundable deposit, will be returned to you.
- I retain all rights to photograph and display and reproduce the work.