Bronze Art by William Miles respects your privacy. This policy describes the ways I collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You actively and explicitly accept this policy and consent to such collection, storage and use of your personal information when you create your user identifier and register on this website. You also actively accept this policy whenever you purchase an item from me.
How I collect information about you
If you open an account or order any product from me, I collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information – your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Product information – the products that you buy from me, even if you cancel your order.
How I use the personal information I collect
My primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth and efficient user experience. I use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems; and
- customize, measure, and improve my services and the content and layout of my website.
How I retain personal information
No personal information is retained until such time as you register an account on my website or order a product from me. If you register an account or purchase an item from me, or submit a comment to any article on my website, then:
- I will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses;
- I will store customer account information for a minimum of one year or until you delete your account;
- Registered accounts without a subsequent login will be deleted;
- Inactive accounts without orders may be removed after 30 days;
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely;
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login information will persist for two weeks; and
- Website backup information is retained on my backup storage for three months.
When you access my website, small data files called “cookies” may be placed on your computer.
- I send a “session cookie” to your computer when you log in to your account or otherwise use this website. This type of cookie helps me recognize if you visit multiple pages on my site during the same session. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
- I also use longer lasting cookies to display your shopping cart so that its contents can be retained across different sessions.
- If you submit comments on this website I will create a cookie to remember your information so that you can easily submit more comments in the future.
- No third-party cookies from advertisers are used on this site.
- No tracking code is used on this site.
How I share personal information with others
To process your orders I need to share some of your personal information with the company that you are using for payment services. I also need to share information with the company that provides shipping services. Your contact information and order information will be shared with third parties when you complete a payment transaction and when your items are shipped. Unless you agreed to it, these third parties are not allowed to use this information for any other purpose other than to enable their services.
Your personal information and order history is stored in database computer files on my hosting provider systems and backed up and stored on my backup provider systems. Your information is protected by their own privacy policies which you can review on their websites.
I will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and will only share your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How you can access or change your personal information
You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the My Account menu item.
You can also Contact me and request that I provide you with an exported file of the personal data I hold about you on my website.
How you can delete your personal information from this website
You can remove your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and clicking the Delete Account link on your My Account page. This will remove your user identifier and your contact information. You will no longer be able to access this website with your user credentials.
You can also Contact me and request that I delete your personal information from my website.
How you can contact me about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should contact me through the Contact page on this website.
Last updated July 27, 2018.